It is not even mid august yet but everyone (all the high-street shops) seem to have gone sour in the UK, shifting their A/W 2014 stuff to the front. I demand that we realise that summer is still here (even if we have had a mini hurricane and loads of rain over the last few days). I am sure the sun will come back out. *FINGERS CROSSED*
Anyway to excite us all that the sun will come back here are some of my fave bikinis from British Retailers.
I have an obsession with New Balance trainers! They just look so cool and chic! And they go with pretty much every outfit. I am definitely saving up to get a pair of my own! Also I love that they come in so many different colour combos = beaut!
Note: I am not sure how good they are for doing actual exercise, but seen as I don’t this often should be ok for me. 🙂 Haha
1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG SCARVES
– Long scarves are a must in winter, they are stylish and keep you nice and warm!!!!!!
2. Fingerless gloves
– So you can still pick stuff up and keep your fingers warm.
3. Ugg boots
– Will these ever come out of fashion? Or a better question is will we stop wearing them when it gets so cold?
4. Stylish but comfy coat.
– Perfect for layering.
6. Tights (40 denier +)
– Under those jeans they go.
7. Ear muffs
– Your ears need to keep warm too.
– Everyone has to have a winter beanie.
9. Thick socks
AND WHEN YOU FINALLY GET HOME…